The aim of the program is to prepare nutritionist who will be able to operate independently in preventive care, care for the sick and nutrition problems in all age groups.
The graduates nutritional therapist are ready to perform the medical/paramedical profession with an established presence. Acquired education prepares graduates for activities in following areas:
- The management of catering services, which is responsible for providing nutritionally appropriate quality diet for healthy and diseased individuals and groups
- In institutions or community settings, when planning, education, supervision and evaluation regarding the clinically recommended diet plan contributing to the restoration of functional nutritional health of a client or patient
- In the area of health promotion and policy formulation that leads to the promotion food choice amongst individuals and groups in order to maintain or promote the nutritional health and minimize the risk of diseases related to nutrition.
- To compile dietary guidelines and nutrition regimens for the needs of all ages, is a professional consultant in the field of nutrition
- To control the nutritional quality of food establishments catering services.
- Length of study2 years
- Tuition fee$14,000
The fee includes admission of listener, manage his study profile, payments for monitoring and evaluating the results of his study, pay teachers for individual consultations, discharge, dissertation and graduation.
A Nutritionist earns an average salary of $41,809 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years’ experience in this career*.